There are a few things to consider when looking for a good immigration lawyers London or immigration solicitor. First, you will want to make sure that the solicitor is experience and knowledgeable in UK immigration law. Second, you will want to make sure that the solicitor is reputable and has a good track record. Finally, you should make sure that the solicitor is affordable and offers a payment plan that is suitable for your budget.

If you’re looking for a good immigration solicitor in the UK, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure that the solicitor is qualified to practice law in the UK. Second, check to see if the solicitor is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales. And finally, ask around for recommendations from friends or family who have used an immigration solicitor before.

Finding a good immigration solicitor can be a challenge, but if you follow these tips, you should be able to find one that meets your needs.

Is a UK visa easy to get?

There is no easy answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, such as your nationality, the reason for your visit, and your financial circumstances. However, in general, the UK visa process is fairly straightforward and most people who apply are successful in obtaining a visa.

If you are planning to visit the UK, it is advisable to start the visa application process as early as possible to give yourself the best chance of success.

There is no definitive answer to this question as each person’s situation is different. However, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of getting a UK visa. First, make sure you have all the required documentation. Second, submit your application as early as possible. And third, be prepare to answer any questions the visa officer may have. By following these tips, you’ll improve your chances of getting a UK visa.

What is the minimum income to sponsor an immigrant in the UK?

The UK government has set out the minimum income requirements for sponsoring an immigrant. To be eligible to sponsor your partner or spouse, you must earn a minimum of £18,600 per year before tax. If you are also sponsoring any dependent children, you must earn an additional £3,800 for the first child and £2,400 for each additional child. For more information, you can visit the UK government website.

UK sponsors must provide an appropriate level of maintenance (also called ‘adequate means’) for their partner or child. The amount of money require is decide by the Home Office and is updated every year.

As of 2020, the minimum income requirement is £18,600 for sponsoring a partner or child, £22,400 for sponsoring a partner and one child, and an additional £2,400 for each additional child. If you’re sponsoring a partner or child from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you’ll also need to show that you have private medical insurance for them.

Read more: Indefinite leave to remain

Where can I get free advice on immigration in the UK?

There are many sources of free advice on immigration in the United Kingdom. The main ones are:

The National Advice Line for Immigration (NALI): This is a confidential telephone service for people who need advice on immigration matters. The NALI is staffed by experienc advisers who can give you information and advice on a range of immigration topics.

The Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA): ILPA is a professional body for immigration lawyers. They have a website with a lot of information on immigration law, including guidance on what to do if you’re detail by the UK Border Agency.

The Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI): JCWI is a charity that works to improve the lives of immigrants in the UK. They have a helpline which gives free,

There are a number of organizations that offer free advice on immigration in the UK. They helped through the process by providing information and resources on the different types of visas available, the application process, and the rights and responsibilities of immigrants.

Some of the organizations that offer free advice on immigration in the UK are:

The Immigration Advice Service:

The Refugee Council:

Citizens Advice:

Migrants Rights Network:

If you need help with your immigration status in the UK. You can contact one of these organizations for free advice and assistance.