Snapchat is a very wonderful application that a lot of people have downloaded and used. The application has attracted a lot of people with its unique features and terms that were new to people. While many people loved the application after they used it, not a lot of people appreciated it. Hence, people often want to look for a method that will help them in deleting their Snapchat accounts. In the guide, we are going to tell you about the steps that you need to follow when you want to delete your Snapchat account.
How Can you Delete your Snapchat Account?
We are going to tell you the method of how to delete Snapchat accounts that you can use on your computers and mobile phones. You need to carefully follow all the steps that we are giving here to know how you can delete your account forever.
On your Computer
You can use the steps that we are giving to delete your account on your computer.
- Open your Snapchat account on your computer and then move to the Account Settings of your account.
- There, you need to press on the option of Account Security and further the option of Delete My Account.
- You need to enter the details of your Snapchat account correctly and then, press the Continue tab.
Know that after this, your account will be deactivated and after 30 days, your account will be deleted permanently. You can easily reactivate your account in a period of 30 days.
On Your Mobile Phone
However, if you are using your Snapchat account on your smartphone then, you can use this method to deactivate Snapchat.
- Open your profile on your device by clicking on your Bitmoji.
- After that, you need to open the Settings by pressing the gear icon.
- Go down in the list and tap the Support option. Choose the option of I Need Help.
- You will be directed to the support page of Snapchat where you need to enter ‘Delete’ in the Search bar.
- You will get the option of Delete My account. Press on it and further select the ‘Account Portal’ option.
- You will see the Snapchat account deletion page where you have to type the username and password of your account.
- Confirm that you want to delete your account and your account will be deactivated.
The rest of the process is the same you can recover your account in 30 days if you want to get your account back. However, if you do not recover the account in 30 days then, your account will be deleted forever and you will never get the same account back. You will have to create a new account if you ever want to get use Snapchat again.
I am sure that you now are familiar with the process of how to delete Snapchat. If you want more information then, you can easily use the website Onlinegeeks for the same. Hope all the steps that we are giving here are clear to you.
Also recommended – https://timesofpaper.com/macbook-12in-m7-detailed-review-of-its-specifications/